- London Law Tutor is a leading provider of top quality University Admission Application Assistance services for admission into undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses anywhere in North America and Europe. Our services prepare students for not only admission but also for a successful career. We tailor our services in order to ensure that every client is able to have the best possible chance of securing a spot in any university they apply to. Our bespoke academic solutions empower students with the cutting-edge skills required for a successful pursuit of undergraduate and/or postgraduate education in the United Kingdom and beyond.
- We provide assistance with drafting, editing and/or proofreading Personal Statements, CVs and Cover Letters.
- We also provide intensive training sessions for Interview Preparations and Career Counselling.
- “A journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step” - Lao Tzu
- In addition General UCAS Applications help, we offer specialised Oxford and Cambridge (Oxbridge) applications assistance to students in their homes, online and at our tuition centre. The preparation courses are structured in the following manner:
- Pre-course consultation with one of our tutors (we will allocate the most suitable tutor based on your precise requirements taking into consideration the university, the course, and ideally the particular college the student is applying to).
- Face-to-Face tuition with the applicant that will cover the following: Personal statement advice and assisstance (if personal statement not yet submitted), Interview preparation (including vocabulary choice, demonstrating teachability and confidence, responding to interviewer's cues), Admissions test guidance to ensure applicant is comfortable and confident with process, content, and approach of the same.
- There are a number of reasons why the first step is often the most important, and we at LLT are here to get you off on the right footing. Whether you’re anticipating starting an undergraduate or postgraduate course, our experienced tutors and writers are here to provide a bespoke service to ensure your application is exactly what your chosen establishment is looking for and give you the edge over other applicants. It’s a fact, law is a competitive industry; employers can afford to cream the crop and, very often, CV’s end up in the bin. We provide intensive training from start to finish which includes drafting cover letters and CV’s to ensure that your first impression is long lasting. Your CV is the ticket to your dreams; our job is to make that ticket a first class ticket.